What type of personal information does Roseta collect via its website?
Roseta may collect the following personal information from users of the website via forms: name, e-mail address, postal addres, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN + CVV2) in accordance with PCI DDS standards as well as the bank account number (provided) by the customer in the case of a refund) when the users visits the website, registers, places an online order, contacts Roseta or participates in Roseta's promotions and/or questionnaires. Under no circumstances will Roseta collect this information through channels other than above-mentioned forms, even if they are available on the internet (e-mail, fax, chat, Facebook, etc,…)
If this information is received by any of these means, Roseta will not use it for any of the purposes stated in the following section. Furthermore, Roseta will not be responsible for the security of this information, nor can Roseta guarantee its confidentiality. In any case, the details requested via the website are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. In cases where the user does not provide the details requested, Roseta cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will fully meet their needs.
How does Roseta use my personal data?
By ticking the relevant box, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their details will be processed by Roseta for the following purposes:
- To improve the customer experience.
- Processing their orders online, including sending emails and/or text messages to inform them of delivery status.
- Manage the order return process.
- Manage their account on www.rosetadesign.com
- Contact customers in case of a problem with one of their orders or for other logistical reasons.
- To answer their questions.
- Sending them commercial information by email, SMS to inform them about new products, special offers and news related to the website and Roseta in general, newsletters and catalogues. The aforementioned commercial information concerns the products or services offered by Roseta, as well as the collaborators or partners with whom it has concluded a sales promotion agreement among its customers. Under no circumstances do the collaborators or partners have access to users' personal information. In all cases, commercial notifications will be made by Roseta and will relate to products and services in its sector of activity.
How does Roseta protect my personal information?
The website uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to data and to ensure data confidentiality. To achieve these goals, users agree that Roseta may obtain data for the purpose of authenticating access controls. In addition, all transactions via the website will be carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly in encrypted format (SSL) to the corresponding entity. Roseta declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, modification and/or unauthorised use of the same by third parties.
Does Roseta share my personal information?
Under no circumstances will personal data be transmitted to third parties and that, before transmitting their personal information, they will request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners of the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Roseta may transmit users' personal information to third parties for the purpose of delivering goods, processing credit/debit card payments, checking creditworthiness, debt collection and carrying out checks to combat fraud, in addition to complying with the obligations it has assumed with its customers. Expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will under no circumstances be passed on to third party organisations and that, before passing on their personal information, they request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners of such information.
What are mu rights regarding the processing of my personal information ?
Roseta guarantees users on their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the personal details they have provided at any time, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic law 15/1999 on the protection of Personal Data (LOPD), users of the website many exercise these rights by sending a written request, enclosing a copy of their national identity document, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am under legal age?
Roseta is concerned about the privacy and safety of minors on the Internet. The Roseta website is designed for the general public and is.